TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms ‘Ecovision’, 'us' and 'we' refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Ecovision Asia,Level 2, #6 On Wo Lane, Central, Hong Kong. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Parts of this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ecozine’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hong Kong.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [business name] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• Parts of this website permit content uploaded by third parties and visitors. We do not endorse and aren't responsible for the accuracy or reliability of statements made by third parties.
Ecozine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. In general, you can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing anything about yourself. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ecozine may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 10th, 2010.
What we collect:
We may collect, by request, the following information on this website:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as age, gender, occupation and interests
• other information relevant to contests, surveys, offers and consumer research
What we do with the information we collect:
This information will be used understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• We may from time to time send you updates, offers or promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting based on your information. If you do not wish your information to be used in this manner, you may indicate so when giving your information or by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecozine will never cookies to store or collect any personal information. Many browsers provide an option to block or remove cookies. You can visit the Site successfully while blocking cookies, but leaving cookies enabled in your browser will help AISRI to improve the Site's usability and effectiveness.
There may be links on Ecozine.com to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any enquiry or concerns regarding this Statement, please contact us: email@example.com